Registration applies to all of our district schools - Elementary, Middle, High, and HavasuOnline.
Enrollment requires proof of Arizona residency.
Any of the following documents may be used for residency verification.
- Valid Arizona driver’s license, Arizona identification card or motor vehicle registration
- Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program authorization card
- Real estate deed or mortgage documents
- Property tax bill
- Residential lease or rental agreement
- Water, electric, gas, cable, or phone bill
- Bank or credit card statement
- W-2 wage statement
- Payroll stub
- Certificate of tribal enrollment (506 Form) or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe in Arizona
- Documentation from a state, tribal or federal government agency (Social Security Administration, Veteran’s Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security)
- Temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)
If you are unable to provide any of the foregoing documents, you must provided an original affidavit signed and notarized by an Arizona resident who attests that you have established residence in Arizona with the person signing the affidavit.
You will need to bring a birth certificate and immunization records to the school before your student can start.
(these documents cannot be uploaded during electronic registration)
Enrollment Help Guides
Any student NEW to the Lake Havasu Unified School District (including HavasuOnline).
Electronic Enrollment uses the ParentVue website.
PAPER (PACKET) ENROLLMENT
Paper enrollment packets need to be picked up at the school you will be enrolling in.
You can determine your elementary school using our attendance area map.
The middle school and high school have no boundaries since their attendance areas include the whole town and outlying areas.
Any student that is currently attending a school in the Lake Havasu Unified School District (including HavasuOnline).
Verification/Registration uses the ParentVue website.