- children of talkative parents do better with vocabulary development?
- children's brains are active right away?
- the way you talk to your child makes a difference?
- more than eleven hours of TV per week will cause a drop in a child's scholastic achievement?
- children will read a book on their own that has been read aloud to them?
- "Book" language helps children understand more complex language?
- talking develops language?
- most children learn computers more quickly than their parents?
- using a computer develops reading and writing skills?
- more top students read comic books than lower ranking students do?
- research shows if time is allotted to read at school, children will also read at home?
- children who eat with families have higher reading success?
Parent Information Links