Thank you for trusting us with your most important possession, your child. We promise to take excellent care of all our students. You can help by keeping yourself informed. Always check with your child to see what they have brought home from school. They may have a copy of our newsletter (also available via the newsletter link to the right), a permission slip for you to sign, or other important documents. If you drive by the school, check our marquee for announcements. If you have questions or concerns, please contact your child's teacher or our principal, Mr. Bitterman.
Special note: Former Oro Grande principal Gardner occasionally wrote a "Message from the Principal" that was published in our newsletter. Check the links below.
- School Handbook
- Student Accident Insurance
- Supply List
- Emergency Preparedness Parent Letter
- Title I Brochure
- Parent's Right to Know letter
- Parent Involvement Plan
- Internet Safety and Substance Abuse Guide For Parents
- When is my child too sick for school?
- Lake Havasu City Aquatics & Recreation Programs
- More for parents.