Forms & Documents
Links to various forms and documents of interest to the public.
- Living With Coyotes brochure from AZ Game & Fish Department.
- Parent Power pamphlet from U.S. Department of Education. How to help your student succeed in school. (spanish version)
- In an Emergency or Disaster Situation
- Tax Credit Forms
- Facility Use Manual (Information about renting school property.)
- Public Gifts to Schools (Use to donate money or things to a school.)
- Vendor Registration Form (Automatically receive notice of our bids/proposals.)
- Request for Approval (Must be submitted if you want to distribute advertising materials on school grounds.)
- Elementary School Student Handbook (Each elementary school may add individual pages to the handbook. This is the standardized part.)
- Middle School Student Handbook
- High School Student Handbook
- High School Course Catalog
- Internet Safety and Substance Abuse Guide For Parents (Downloads a large pdf file from the Arizona Attorney General's website.)
- Internet Safety and Substance Abuse Guide For Teens (Downloads a large pdf file from the Arizona Attorney General's website.)